Anthony Armstrong, MA - Treasurer
- Owner, Trinity Bail Bonds
- Master of Arts - Management
- Nearly two decades in bail
- Past Officer, Inland Empire Bail Agents Association
- Bachelor of Arts - Business Point
- Provides Minstry and Counseling to Inmates at Norco
Who is Anthony Armstrong?
Anthony is the husband of Debora and father of two awesome children Kariss and Aaron. God and Family first is what he believes. He is a person that wholeheartedly commits to what he is involved in. He posseses the old fashion belief that having a good reputation means everything.
After being around his father in-law, an ex-LAPD and SWAT officer, that had open a bail bonds office in Los Angeles, his wife went to work for him. Later, he and his wife decide to start their our own bail business in the Inland Empire in 1994. Eventually, he gave up his primary job as an Account Manager with Pacific Bell and was fully licensed in 1996.
12591 Napa street
Fontana, CA 92335
Phone: 888.391.0456 Ext 104