Maggie Kreins, MCBA - Secretary - 2012 CBAA Honoree
- Regional Manager, Accredited Surety and Casualty Co., INC
- Past President CBAA
- Elected Secretary, PBUS
- Past Board of Directors, PBUS
- One of the organizers of Women in Bail
- Certified Bail Agent and Master Certified Bail Agent, Designation
- Co-Founder of L.A. Bail Association
- Instrumental in creating the Task Force for Bail Reform
- Affiliated with Wounded Warrior Project
- Affiliated with Los Angeles Special Olympics
Who is Maggie Kreins?
Maggie came into the bail business quite by accident. In 1985 Maggie was on her way to law school and took what she thought would be a short detour. Her father asked if she would do some work for him, she agreed. Law school was put on hold and she never looked back. Throughout her carer she has been instrumental in shaping California's bail landscape. She helped create a task force for bail reform. She was the co-founder of the Los Angeles Bail Association and one of the organizers of Women in Bail. She hold's the distinction of a Master Certified Bail Agent. This distinction is awarded by the national bail association, PBUS.
She has been at the forefront of the bail industry for nearly three decades. She is proud to say that she has only missed one CBAA convention during this time. When asked how she became affiliated with the Association she stated that it was through the insistence of Chickie Leventhal. Maggie said that she loved the organization, what it stood for, and never left. We are happy she didn't.
Maggie brings with her an invaluable set of tools and offers this to the members and board members alike. Her experience and know how make her an invaluable resource to the California Bail Agents Association.
5182 Katella Avenue, Suite 201
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Phone: (562) 572-1718